Friday, June 5, 2009

Name That Vampire

Name That Vampire - Episode I

So, I've decided to start yet another new section on the 'choke today. Recently, I've seen a lot of "name that" type stuff. You can find a few different takes on the game on sites like Freddy in Space and Kindertrauma that are really fun (great sites if you haven't seen them, btw). I really enjoy these games, and it occurs to me that I've seen tons of vampire films. Put these two loves together and voila! So, now it's time for the inaugural edition of NAME THAT VAMPIRE!

The rules are simple, you take a look at the screen cap (or cover art, depending on what mood I'm in) and you post the name of the film that the image is from. Doesn't sound too hard. What do you win, you say? How about pride...does that do anything for ya? Well, it should. Give it a go:

3 comments:

The Man-Cave said...

Regine Dandridge played by Julie Carmen in Fright Night 2.

The Man-Cave said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jordan in Texas said...

Correct! Good call, sir.

Olympic Artichoke banners designed by Whalehead

Email us: olympicartichoke@live.com