Sunday, June 29, 2008

Top Ten List of the Week

I LOVE YOU BUT I'VE CHOSEN DARKNESS
Top Ten Band Names

These may not all be bands that I like, but they all have one thing in common: kick ass names. These are names that really stick in your head and make you say "yeahhhhh...", know what I mean. 'Course you do. Here they come:

10. Meat Puppets
9. The Dandy Warhols
8. My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult
7. A Tribe Called Quest
6. Gnarls Barkley
5. The Dead Kennedys
4. Eagles of Death Metal
3. The Velvet Underground
2. I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness
1. ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of the Dead


And, for my own amusement, some runners-up:
Boy Hits Car, The Band, Texas is the Reason, Circa Survive, Something for Kate, Cocteau Twins , God Lives Underwater, Grateful Dead, Nerf Herder, Joy Divison

Well, looking at the list, I probably could have just gone with "top ten longest band names" and it would have been about the same list...eh, what the hell.

- Jordan M.
Sulphur Springs, TX

No comments:

Olympic Artichoke banners designed by Whalehead

Email us: olympicartichoke@live.com