Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cool Swag

Mini Cassette Tee: The Reward

Today's Cool Swag comes to us from Mini Cassette Tees. It's another t-shirt this time, called The Reward and it can be found here for twenty two bones. Obviously, it's a rad portrait of everyone's favorite zombie, Bub from Day of the Dead. I'm not too familiar with Mini Cassette Tees, as I've never ordered from them before.
The Reward from Mini Cassette Tees
I did order from a previous incarnation, known as Nostromo Design. As I recall, I had a little hitch with my order, but it was at a time when the company must have been in a state of flux (soon after, it appears to have disolved, and eventually came back as Mini Cassette). I did end up being satisfied with my order when all was said and done.

The site offers up some really excellent swag for both him and her. I'm really interested in The Zombie Tee and Mikey's Ride as well.

- Jordan M.
Sulphur Springs, TX

No comments:

Olympic Artichoke banners designed by Whalehead

Email us: olympicartichoke@live.com