Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Stephen King

So, I am currently reading Stephen King's Just After Sunset. It's a collection of short stories, and I am usually pretty confident that King will deliver the goods in that format. But, this book has been overall pretty "meh" so far, a couple of hilights but nothing too great. Until I got to the short story N. King says it's not Lovecraft inspired, but rather inspired by Arthur Machen's The Great God Pan. That's possible, but there's still some Lovecraft in there (explain an "elder god" type creature named Cthun!). Anyway, the story is excellent and I suggest reading it.

If you don't plan on reading it, or already have, then I reccomend you watch this here series of shorts that Marvel comics made of N. Yeah. Pretty rad.





- Jordan M.
Sulphur Springs, TX

No comments:

Olympic Artichoke banners designed by Whalehead

Email us: olympicartichoke@live.com