Sunday, July 15, 2007

Top Twenty List of The Week

Jordan's Top Twenty Favorite Songs from Dallas-Based Artists of the Past 20 Years:

Well, it's time once again for the weekend "top" list, and this week's is a doozy. I've narrowed down my top twenty list of songs by Dallas-based artists in the past twenty years. I'm sure I missed a couple of excellent choices, sue me, I just got back from Galveston Island and my body feels like it's on fire. So this is whatchoo get.



1 & 2. (TIE) The Timeline Post - Out My Window/Fair to Midland - The Wife, the Kids, and the White Picket Fence
3. Huver - Lower
4. Jump Rope Girls - Silvergirl
5. The Toadies - Tyler
6. The Timeline Post - Coma Love
7. Fair to Midland - Orphan Anthem
8. Slow Roosevelt - Boys Lie, Girls Steal
9. Doosu - Clovers
10. Pantera - Cemetery Gates
11. Old 97's - Timebomb
12. Tripping Daisy - Pirahana
13. Eisley - Marvelous Things
14. Doosu - Color of Her Hair
15. Pantera - Fucking Hostile
16. Midlake - Kingfish Pies
17. The Polyphonic Spree - Section 3 (Days Like This Keep Me Warm)
18. Fair to Midland - A.O.D.T.R.P.
19. Soak - Shuttergut
20.Chomsky - 00.15.00


And there you have it. Now, where's that aloe?

- Jordan M.
Commerce, TX

No comments:

Olympic Artichoke banners designed by Whalehead

Email us: olympicartichoke@live.com